A timeless hand crafted silhoutte featuring
- Sapphire Grey Gradient Nylon lens (Category 2)
- Vintage Gold coated Stainless Steel Frame and Hardware
- Laser engraved details
- Eye 73 / Bridge 14 / Temple 122 (Note - Shorter temple is required with curved frame and hinge placement)
- Adjustable nose pads to suit all faces and acheive a desired fit
- Spring hinge to allow for hyperextension
A black vegan leather hard case and cloth is included with your glasses.
Pricing listed in AUD.
Each model of frame is hand crafted and unique in design materials required to execute the finished product. We use both stainless steel and cellulose acetate which is a plant-based (non-petroleoum) plastic known for its use in high end fashion sunglasses due to its transparency, rich unique colours, strength and light balanced weight.
We individually source and hand pick our acetates and plating finishes for each silhouette to ensure that it is perfectly pared back with the right elements. Our glasses are then fitted with Nylon (Stainless Frames) or CR-39 (Acetate Frames) lenses, both known for there superior vision characteristics and natural state scratch and abrasion durability.
Each glass goes through multiple steps before it is laser engraved and then hand painted, crafted and polished before being built with stainless steel hinges and teflon coated lock screws to ensure a superior build and longevity.